Do any of the following statements fit you?
- I would rather focus on my lifestyle, interests, and relationships than have a technical discussion on investing or personal finance.
- I would prefer to follow someone else’s lead in regards to personal financial planning. I have better ways to spend my time!
- I don’t remember the last time I reviewed all my investment accounts and rebalanced my portfolio.
- I don’t have a lot of interest in following or researching financial planning or investments.
- Sometimes I worry about money. I want to feel at ease about it.
- I am a busy person with a packed schedule.
- I dislike or fear investing.
IF ONE OR MORE STATEMENTS APPLY TO YOU, WE MIGHT BE A GREAT FIT.
We are able to best help and add the most value to individuals, couples, or families who fit one of two profiles. Serving these groups is our specialty!
Busy professionals in their 30s and 40s
- You’ve finally settled into a comfortable career with a steady income. You’re saving on a monthly basis and carry little to no credit card debt. You may be married and/or have kids.
- You are starting to amass money for the first time in your life. Now what to do with it? Save for retirement? Pay down the mortgage? Start a college fund for the kids? How do you invest for your goals?
- Many of your parents can rely on a pension and government assistance programs in retirement. Your employer may not offer a pension, and government assistance could change for your generation. The success of your retirement rests on your shoulders.
- You’re always on the go with work, friends, or family. You intend to do some financial planning, but haven’t gotten around to it yet.
Those approaching retirement or retired in the past 10 years
- You feel sure of your abilities now, but you read in the Wall Street Journal that
financial literacy declines by about 2% each year after age 60. Who will manage your finances when you’re no longer able?
- You have worked hard your whole life. You want to be assured you’re able to enjoy retirement in the lifestyle you desire.
- You have questions about your money. How long will it last? Can you afford an annual international trip? Can you buy a vacation property? Will there be enough to provide for your spouse once you’re gone? Do you have enough to cover assisted living expenses?
- You finally have time for family, travel, and hobbies. You don’t want to occupy this time with financial planning or investing.
If you identify strongly with one of the groups described above, we'd love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us by any method provided on the contact us page.
Those better served elsewhere
If any of the following describe you, we are probably not the best fit. There’s someone for everyone, but we may not be the one for you.
- Those who enjoy analyzing and researching individual stocks and wish to build their portfolio one stock at a time.
- Those interested in technical analysis and charting who desire to time the market, swing trade, and/or trend trade.
- Those looking for hot stock tips. We do not have special insight on any specific company beyond what is publically available to our investment fund managers.
- If you are not interested in providing full disclosure regarding your financial affairs. We can not develop effective recommendations based on a fraction of your financial picture.
- Those struggling with credit card debt. We encourage you to seek a credit counselor before a financial planner.